Friday, August 26, 2011

Week of August 21st

I enjoyed two evenings of fishing this week, Tuesday and Thursday. I' thankful for the time on the water but neither were great number days - a couple of bass each evening.

This Saturday is the Volunteer Fire Fighters monthly fund raising tournament from 7PM until Midnight.

The High School football team is sponsoring a Bass fishing tournament Saturday Sept 10th, 8-AM to 1-PM and this is also a fund raiser. I haven't decided if I'm fishing yet but I'm thinking about it.

The late Summer pattern is beginning - more and more shad balls are moving the back of the creeks and large schools of predators are soon to follow. Fish are spread out and the key is finding them...as always. So, the hunt continues in these pleasant later summer evenings. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment