Friday, November 9, 2012

Been-a-while

It's been a very busy fall and regretfully I haven't fished the best part of the season.  I traveled around the world from Sept 25 through October 20th visiting Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Singapore and Japan then had lots to catch up on after that.  Took a little weekend with Sweetie up in North Carolina last weekend.  The Fall colors where OK, but past their peak.

I got back my Humminbird today - it wasn't recognizing the transducer - they replaced some kind of chip.  Thankfully, it was under warranty; or at least they didn't charge me anything out of kindness.  Either way, I was glad of that.  Now I have to try it out and thankfully it's a beautiful day today in Middle Tennessee!

Have a great Thanksgiving and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment