Monday, March 19, 2012

Bass Boat Central Southern Rally VIII - Pickwick





Just spent part of last Thursday, all day Friday and most of the day Saturday (March 15-17) attending the BBC Southern Rally VIII at Pickwick Lake in Florence, AL.

Jim (Reel Doc) and I fished pretty hard but with less than stellar results - we caught fish but it was a mixed bag with only 2-keeper LM.  We caught quite a few Stripers...Jim is holding one in the picture.

I had a chance to throw the A-Rig for the first time and caught several Stripers on it as well as a nice SM. Throwing it is hard on the shoulder but it retrieved easily.

It was nice to meet some of the BBC guys and I enjoyed the fishing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting me along, Buck. It was an enjoyable time, even if the TVA was messing with the water levels. That's the biggest variety fo fish I've caught in one trip in a long time. :-)

    Jim

    ReplyDelete