Saturday, February 25, 2012

ICRBE 2012, High Point, NC

Had a great week visiting customers in North Carolina with my friend and colleague, George.  We visited some very good customers on many different airports and were well received.

I took Friday off and stayed in High Point so I could attend the International Custom Rod Building Expo reception (Friday night) and the exhibits today.  I knew what products I wanted so ran through the hall this AM, picked up what i needed and got on the road back to Tennessee about 9AM, Eastern Time.  I arrived home about 2:30 PM.

At the reception and show, I got to meet up with my fishing buddy, Denny, who is a pro-rep for Seeker Rods.  Denny is on the right and the GM of Seeker on the left.  I met him last year at this show.  It was good catching up and he gave me a Seeker cap and fishing shirt.  He's planning on coming to TN to visit his kids just after Easter so I'll take him to Tim Fords for some spring lunker bass.

This years show is the largest ever - lots of suppliers, training and displays and all the who's-who in custom fishing rod building had a booth.  Hope you enjoy the pictures.





Cheers & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment