Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday, Sep 12, 2011 - Project Graduation

Dekalb County High School had a Project Graduation fishing tournament, Saturday, Sept. 12 at Center Hill Lake. I decided to fish it as I've been fishing the lake quite regularly, trying to find decent fishing areas. I thought it might be a good test and benefit the students too. Guess I flunked the test.

I caught plenty of fish but only Large Mouth and Small Mouth - both of which have size limits, 15" and 18" respectively. Knowing that going in, I thought I could pick up a decent bag of Spotted Bass, as there is no size restriction and they have been feeding heavily of late. I couldn't even get a Spot to bite and the LM and SM caught didn't measure.

It was only a 5-hour tournament from 8AM to 1PM, I caught some fish, donated the money and headed to the house. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment