Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, Feb. 19, 2011 FCF


Went fishing today at Fall Creek Falls State Park - rented a jon boat, hooked up my trolling motor and went straight to the Rocks on the Dam - 3-casts later, I hooked this 6 lb 12oz large mouth. At least that's what my 15-year old scales say but I think it was closer to 8 -I'll check my scale with a 2-pound weight later today to see how close it really is. Either way, it's the only one I caught today. Water temperature was 41 - 43 degrees, wind out of the North at 5mpg, ambient temperature 59-degrees. Using at 3/4 oz. Black & Blue Football head jig made by Stan Sloan Zorro Bait. No one was around to take a picture so I had to do it with one hand on my cell phone camera. Wish I could have gotten more of the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment