Friday, December 17, 2010



The weather hasn't been cooperative for fishing but I have managed to tackle tinker and add some new reels to my stash! I got 2-each Citica and 2-each Symetre at my local hardware store. He added fishing supplies about a year ago and only buys what us locals like - makes it real handy. He also gave me a deal to match the lowest internet price I could find. In the near future, I'll also be changing all my mono to Silver Thread Copolymer and also my flourocarbon to Silver Thread. I used Silver Thread for years then drank the "try others" Kool aid and have now come to my senses - back to Silver Thread for me! I have 4-more older Quantum bait casters to replace with new reels but hoping to find some good deals after Christmas. Hopefully I'll have a nice commission check as November and December have seen increased sales...finally!

I do hope you and yours have a wonderful and blessed Christmas Season and a faithful, prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment